|2.5L Bio-bin Loop Model|
Bio-bin® Waste Disposal Containers are the ideal solution for biohazard or non-hazardous waste. REDUCE Cost, Weight, Transport, CO2 Emissions, Storage Space
- Space efficient, light weight fold-flat design
- Built-in lid and handles
- Temporary & permanent seals
- Stackable post use. UN 3291 Approved
- Printed user instructions & user ID/date information on lid
- Waterproof construction
- Built-in super absorbent Bio-matt™ to soak up any excess liquid in Bio-bin
- Autoclavable. Use with #202065 Autoclave Sterility Tape.
- Supplied with 2 x 2” Biohazard Waste Labels
- Reorder information printed on the Bio-bins
This new bench top Bio-bin 2.5L size is ideal for disposal of non-sharps biomedical and laboratory waste, up to 9" (228mm) in length such as microbiological inoculating loops, disposable, single use instruments, transfer pipettes, swabs. The longer base allows waste to lie flat on the bottom reducing wastage. Built-in Bio-matt absorbs approx 1/2 liter of liquid. Items such as microbiological loops, pipettes, tips, test tubes, swabs and vials are ideal for disposal by this method.
|6L Bio-bin Pipette Model|
Bio-bin® Waste Disposal Container, 30 Liter (Floor Model) is ideal for holding larger quantities and/or larger sizes of non-sharps biomedical and laboratory waste such as bottles, cups, culture flasks, petri dishes, microplates, roller bottles, vials, etc. The built-in Bio-matt™ absorbs approx 1 liter of liquid.