Sterilin Non-Pyrogenic Containers are high quality polystyrene containers for in vitro use.
Dynalon is proud to be the only North American reseller of the Sterilin® Non-Pyrogenic Containers.
Certified non-pyrogenic (endotoxin free) containers. Ideal for healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, customers will save time and money without a need to validate in-house for the presence of pyrogens. Gamma irradiation with Lot Number to aid traceability.
Non-Pyro Container Pricing and Specifications
Use for the storage of samples, formulation work, sterility testing and endotoxin testing. The test procedure is validated in accordance with the EU, USP and USFDA guidelines where the principal aim is to demonstrate that the product or the sample does not inhibit or enhance the LAL reaction.
• Irradiated and certified non-pyrogenic (endotoxin free) to levels below 0.01EU/ml by use of the LAL test
• Range available - 7ml to 250ml
• Lot number on each container
• Certificate with every lot
• Useful for the storage of samples, formulation work, sterility testing and endotoxin testing
• Convenient and ready to use