Dynalon Bio-bins are a cost effective and convenient alternative to rigid plastic waste collection and disposal containers.
Bio-bins are ideal for use in academic, clinical, government and industrial laboratories for a wide range of non-sharps biomedical and laboratory waste that require special heat treatment such as autoclaving or incineration before disposal.
• Space efficient, light weight fold-flat design
• Built-in lid and handles
• Temporary and permanent seals
• Stackable post use. UN 3291 Approved
• Printed user instructions and user ID/date information on lid
• Waterproof construction
• Built-in super absorbent Bio-matt™ to soak up any excess liquid in Bio-bin
• Supplied with 2 x 2” Biohazard Waste Labels
• Reorder information printed on the Bio-bin
Interested in saving even more money, take advantage of our 2 great Bio-bin promotions running through the end of 2018. Purchase any size Bio-bin and receive a 3rd case or a stainless steel stand for FREE! Check out the Bio-bin promo page for further details.
Contact Dynalon customer service with any questions.