Dynalab Corp., 175 Humboldt Street, Rochester, NY, is a Plastics Distribution Company in search of a Fabrication Technician for the Welding Room.
Dynalab offers a great work environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is an “A” Shift position Monday to Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. A Fabrication Technician in our Welding Room is responsible for welding raw material to work order or print instructions.
Other duties to perform this job successfully include:• Join plastic with welding equipment
• Assembling plastic products mechanically
• Assembling plastic products with adhesive
• Stocking and issuing Fab raw materials
• Initiating data entry information of stock status
• Recycling scrap material
• Maintain a clean shop areaDynalab Welding Plastics Information
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references. Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player. High School Diploma or GED required.*
*Dynalab will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a job function evaluation, background investigation and drug screen. Interested candidates need to fax a resume to Marlene D. Beil, HR & PR Manager at (585) 654-8079 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynalab Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.