BIO II is a Biological Cabinet Type II. First the work space is swept by class 100 (ISO 5) laminar flow which protects the product. The air flow is completely recycled through the perforated grills around the work surface and the operator protection is made by air streaming in front of the work surface: about 30% of the air flow is passed through a second HEPA filter.
Contact Dynalab Corp. customer service for further information, pricing and delivery.
- Easy startup
- Epoxy-coated steel cabinet
- Perforated stainless steel work surface (304L)/3 elements
- Removable front grill
- Hinged front window, polycarbonate, UV treated
- Includes front closing cover in epoxy-coated steel
- HEPA filter with an efficiency of 99,999% on particles at 0,3 µm(with laminator)
- Installed UV lighting, 254 nm
- Electrical plug on the right side of cabinet
- Easy maintenance by front access
- ECM fan - automatic regulation
- Low sound levels
BIO II literature
Additional BIO II Images